Reply to comment
Since last sunday - and until the upcoming - the Team Pantheon gathers near Colonia. Today, we had our first discussion group. The results are not unexpectable. On the other hand it seems worthwhile to collect, what has been done during this gathering up to now:
- Harlequin did the most evident and set up and filled this new Website that outgrows the old one in aspects of clarity.
- haffax is working on the combat system.
- Blakharaz completet the task management. Therewith, two out of our for key features that define the next techdemo, are done. (A glance at our RoadMap, demonstrates how the achieved and still wakening tasks stand in relation.) Aside, he fixed some bugs..
- Iblis enhanced the dialogue with some new features, so that it fulfills our present needs.
- melven, responsible of physics and handling, fixed some bugs in these areas.
- Timm is working on the persistence for some time, that means saving and loading of game states. By now, real save files are created. As long as the modules don't content any map changes it is possible to restore these completely, too. Now is pending only the - alas, complex - map change, meaning that the state of different gaming areas stays remembered when the player keeps switching between them.
Steele and myself began with the dialogues for the techdemo-module.
With that gathering, we are bending on the long straight before our next big publication.
Aside from the announced, we are awaiting Matthias, Alassion, JoSch and no22.
Another report is awaited for the week-end.